WO I ETP SHAHRULNIZAM BIN SULAIMAN
PPS PPA BoM (HONS) (UNITAR) Dip Tek Marin (UTM)
Originally from Ipoh, Perak. He reported to Recruit Training on October 28, 1999 (intake 183). Upon graduating, WO reported for duty as a Technician Marine Electrical System (TME(S)), which was then converted to Electrical Technician Power (ETP).
He has been married with Puan Farah Ashikin binti Zamberi and they have two lovely children. He was educated at Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan Sri Kinta Ipoh and Sekolah Menengah Anderson Ipoh.
Throughout his naval service, he had served at several units in RMN such as UPS TLDM Lumut, FMD Lumut, ex KD Rentaka, RMN Stn Sierra, KD Malaya (as an attachement for preparation to sumbarine course), RMNHQ HR Developement (attachment submarine course), Submarine Force HQ (Combat System Staff) and Submarine Training Centre (Acoustic Sonar Trainer).
As his duty at those units in RMN, he had been selected as:
1. Chief Engineering Department at RMN Stn Sierra.
2. Government Asset Auditor (2017-2019).
3. Team Member of Shore Main Switch Board Supply to Submarine.
4. Team Member of Embarkation and Disembarkation of Black Shark Torpedo and Missile SM39 to Submarine.
5. Team Member of Innovative and Creative from year 2015 to 2018. First place at HQ level. Second place at RMN level and qualified for
6. Coordinator for Community Service Responsibility (CSR) for three years (2015-2018)
During his service in RMN, he has attended several military courses such as:
1. Diploma Technology Marine.
2. Submarine Foundation Training Level 1.
3. Prejoining Maintenance Training For Submarine.
4. Shore Main Switch Board Supply to Submarine.
5. Embarkation and Disembarkation of Black Shark Torpedo and Missile SM39 to Submarine.
6. MS ISO and OHSAS.
7. Government Asset Management.
9. Public Service Guide Partner (AKRAB).
In September 2014, he challenged himself to join the K-Force Programme in Bachelor's Degree in Management. With the support of the Head Department and his family, he succeeded gaining a degree at the UNITAR Convocation in December 2017.
RMN has been recognized his excellent work throughout his service. Therefore, he has been awarded as:
1. Excellent Service Awards - 2014.
2. Second Quarterly Creative and Quality Award at Submarine Force HQ – 2016.
3. Nominiee for The Best RMN Senior Rate Award - 2016.
4. Excellent Service Awards - 2017.
During his free time, he actively involved in sports activities such as running, hiking and bowling. Most of the activities are participated with family members, neighbours and friends. Moreover, the residents in his residential area truly appreciate of his active participation in the neighbourhood activities. Hence, it will reflect the positive image as a Navy People among the community.
He has shown good examples and attitudes in his work and gave full co-operation and tolerance in every aspect of duty. Therefore, he had been nominated as a Warrant Officer HQSF by the management of the HQSF and successfully appointed as a Warrant Officer HQSF starting October 21, 2019.